Monday, May 10, 2010
Siesta Key, Florida
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my blog! Enclosed are a collection of various photographs from my life and travels. I hope that you enjoy your visit and would love to hear any comments that you might wish to post. Thanks for stopping by!
Jackie, Jackie, Jackie,
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh, springtime in the big FLA, with mom. I know you had a good time, cause I know your mom is a little, let's just say a little to the left of full time, every day saneness! The two of you out together must have put the police of that county on alert.
Thanks for your belated, I appreciate your well wishes and comment. Apparently, the Heather has never mentioned that I do dabble in the literary arts. Check it out at:
www.associatedcontent/user/512201/stewart_lindsay.html
I've been told that some of my stuff is almost, nearly, could be mistaken for - mildly entertaining.
Thanks again - hope you are doing well in the Oriole capitol of the world. See you some time out at the "shanty" in Clarence when you're in town.
Looks brilliant! I would say I wish I could go to Florida, but we know that my lack of heat and sun tolerance might bring me down a bit. Yuck! Good photos, though - especially the little lizards.
ReplyDelete